Friday, January 11, 2008

Soulja Boy Blog

This is just funny so I had to post it. I know Trek is a big fan lol...



I look around and see alot of haters.. Even famous people who don’t know me. Steve Harvey hating? I mean Damn.. STEVE HARVEY? wtf I grew up watchin this nigga on TV and he wanna get on radio saying my songs are vulgar and trying to stop me from gettin my paper. I mean damn dude if yo son was out here trying to provide from his family you wouldn’t wont someone trying to stop his success and making up shit. How you gone say some shit on Radio where ALOT of people will believe just because of who you are leave your mouth if you didnt make sure it was true? I got old ass niggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66′ lol, who I never met in my life.. I’m like wow.. Then I seen a video of Jody Breeze talking shit about me? and for WHAT? Cuz they mad at all this Perfection. Don’t hate. INHALE IT IN NIGGA BREATHE IT IN! BASK IN IT!

Read the full blog here

No comments: